The genetic issue can be determinant for the accumulation of fat in the abdominal part. If we have a family history, we must take care of our eating habits and exercise. Do you know how reductive infusions help you? Although we hate to see how fat accumulates in certain parts of the body, it has two important purposes: to act as a thermal insulator and as an energy reserve. Now, the fat must be distributed in a balanced way. The amount and place of fat in our figure is very important. Thus, the fat that is stored in the abdomen, in addition to unsightly, involves risks. We must control it because it can reach a dangerous level in which heart problems and associated diseases appear.
The fat located in your abdomen can be reduced by proper diet and aerobic exercise. But also with some supplements that we can adapt to our day to day, as the reducing infusions of which we are going to talk.
Why do I Accumulate Fat in the Abdomen and How do Reducing Infusions Help?
According to the General Hospital of Massachusetts, in the United States, abdominal fat causes us to lose bone mineral density. And this increases the risk of osteoporosis. But the moment we begin to notice that our belly is more voluminous we immediately think of the aesthetic problem, of those pants that no longer feel good. We forget that there are much more serious problems to worry about. The fat in the abdominal region can cause us even migraines, so keep in mind the reasons why we store fat in the abdomen:
- Lack of exercise: sedentary lifestyle is the worst enemy for health. It favors the accumulation of fats and toxins in our body.
- A poor diet: junk food, sweets, soft drinks with gas and high consumption of carbohydrates cause fat accumulation in the abdomen.
- Hormones: there are people who suffer alterations in their hormones that lead to metabolic problems, where fatty acids are not processed well. As a result, you gain weight.
- Genetics: it determines almost 50% that we store fat in the abdomen. If you see that your mother or your aunts have this problem, take care of your eating habits and avoid a sedentary lifestyle.
- Stress: when we suffer stress, the adrenal glands release hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol. It is common that cortisol in blood favors the formation of fat in the body, it is a process called lipogenesis.
Benefits of Medicinal Plants to Reduce our Abdomen
There are medicinal plants that purify the body and accelerate our metabolism. There are diuretics and digestives. And there are others with different properties:
- They are rich in ascorbic acid, a powerful antioxidant that removes lipids, fats, cells and dead or damaged tissues and replaces them with new ones, thus offering more muscular firmness.
- They lower blood sugar levels and decrease the body’s resistance to insulin.
- They reduce the appetite.
- They reduce fluid accumulation and inflammation of the tissues.
- They calm the anxiety.
The Best Reducing Infusions to Obtain a Flat Belly
These reducing infusions alone will not help us lose fat.They are a daily supplement in a varied and balanced diet in which you include healthy fats such as blue fish.
“Nor should we miss the daily exercise and a clear awareness that, to reduce the abdomen, a constant effort is needed”.
The result is worth it and you will be taking care of your health!
1. Infusion of Jamaica Flower
The flower of Jamaica is one of the best natural plants to lose weight and get a flat stomach. It is rich in antioxidants, eliminates fat, renews tissues and strengthens muscles. You can find it in natural stores or in herbal shops.
- 10 grams of the flower of Jamaica (in the herbalists is ready in infusion bags)
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
Boil that glass of water. When it reaches a boil, add the Jamaica flower and allow it to cook for 15 minutes. After this time, turn off the heat and let it sit for 10 minutes. Stretch the content and drink twice a day for 10 days and rest another 5. Also point out that the Jamaican infusion can be taken cold and accompanied by ice cubes. It is delicious and has a very attractive red color. Try it!
2. Infusion of Cinnamon and Laurel
- A cinnamon stick (3 g)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
Start as usual boiling the water, then drop the cinnamon sticks and the laurel leaves. Allows an infusion to be made over 20 minutes. Then let another 10 rest and strain all the content to stay alone with the infusion. Drink every morning fasting for 10 days. Rest for a week and take the infusion again.
3. Infusion of Sage, Honey and Lemon
- 1 liter of water
- One lemon’s juice
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g)
Cook with water, sage and honey for 20 minutes. After this time, let it rest for 15 minutes and then filter all the content. Then you can add the lemon juice. We will drink this beverage throughout the day, since it is one of the best reducing infusions. You can continue this treatment for 5 days and rest for another 5. You will see what a good result it offers! Try these reducing infusions and choose the one you like best. If you incorporate them as a habit, along with a proper diet and some exercise, you will notice the results.
how to lose belly fat in a week, does cardio burn belly fat, how to lose belly fat naturally, how to lose belly fat in 2 weeks, fat burning foods, foods that burn belly fat, hard to lose belly fat, having trouble losing belly fat, myhealthtipstoyou.com, myhealthtipstoyou
#howtolosebellyfatinaweek #doescardioburnbellyfat #howtolosebellyfatnaturally #howtolosebellyfatin2weeks #fatburningfoods #foodsthatburnbellyfat #hardtolosebellyfat #havingtroublelosingbellyfat #myhealthtipstoyoucom #myhealthtipstoyou