For some time it is recommended the birdseed to lose weight. These seeds, despite their size, contain powerful nutrients that help break down fats. Many people have started consuming birdseed to lose weight. Although until some time ago it was thought that this ingredient was exclusive food for birds, today it has gained much fame for its interesting properties for human health. This small seed, which comes from the plant Phalariscanariensis, stands out for its high content of enzymes and amino acids that contribute to improve the functions of several of the main systems of the body. In fact, they are great allies to stimulate the elimination of fat deposits and cholesterol. In addition, its nutrients help improve the energy expenditure of the body to prevent metabolic disorders such as diabetes.
Of course, there are more and more interested in adding it to the diet not only with the goal of losing weight, but with the intention of taking advantage of all those nutrients that promote well-being. Are you interested in taking alpiste to lose weight? Then we tell you in detail how to prepare it so that you do not hesitate to try it as a complement to your diet.
Benefits of Birdseed to Lose Weight
There are many reasons why the birdseed is recommended to lose weight. While some may underestimate the power of these small seeds, it is an important source of essential nutrients that support the functions of metabolism. Among its main features we can highlight the following:
- Thanks to its content of lipase and other digestive enzymes, this food helps to break down the fat cells that are found in the blood. Its consumption helps to transport the lipids to the cells to spend them as energy.
- It contains a significant amount of vegetable protein, recommended to increase athletic performance and muscle mass.
- It has diuretic and depurative properties that optimize the process of elimination of liquids and toxins retained in the body.
- Its antioxidants accelerate cellular metabolism and prevent tissue damage by creating a barrier against free radicals in the environment.
- It is a source of dietary fiber that, in addition to improving digestion, prolongs the feeling of satiety and decreases excess cholesterol.
- It helps improve blood circulation and minimizes the presence of cellulitis and varicose veins.
Nutritional Values of Birdseed
The nutrients contained in the canary seed are ideal to complement any balanced Eating plan. It is a very low calorie food whose contribution of potassium exceeds that of bananas.
A portion of half a cup of birdseed (112 g) can provide the body:
- 236 mg of calcium
- 431 mg of magnesium
- 112 mg of folic acid
In addition, 100 grams of the seed contains:
- 8 g of carbohydrates
- 13 g of proteins
- 2 g of fat
How to Prepare Canary Milk to Lose Weight?
Canary seed seeds have many nutrients in their dry state. However, when they are placed in water, a series of chemical processes are generated that raise their fiber, cellulose and high biological value content.
For this reason,
“If the goal is to lose weight, it is best to prepare the recipe for canary milk”.
It is a low calorie drink that we can easily add to the diet because it has a mild and pleasant taste.
- 6 tablespoons of canary seed (90 g)
- 4 cups of water (1 liter)
- Pour the birdseed seeds into a cup of water and soak them overnight.
- The next day, remove the excess water and incorporate the soaked seeds in the blender with the rest of the water.
- Beat for a few moments until you get a homogeneous vegetable milk.
- Filter it with a fine cloth sieve and discard the waste.
- Eat a cup of canary seed milk on an empty stomach.
- Distribute the remaining milk for other 2 or 3 doses a day.
What Type of Canary Seed Should be Used?
It is very important to learn to differentiate seeds of birdseed suitable for human consumption from those for birds. Although their nutritional properties are almost equal, the seeds for birds contain a substance called silica that can be harmful to health. The variety of seeds recommended for any remedy with canary seed are those of “silica-free” presentation. These can be found in herbalists and supermarkets at a very affordable price.
- Watch out! The fiber silica is very small and sometimes not easily detected by eye. It is essential to avoid the birdseed that contains it, since its consumption can cause damage to the digestive mucosa.
Do you dare to prepare this drink with birdseed to lose weight? If you have not included it in your diet yet, enjoy this recipe to check your benefits for yourself.
how to get your bird to eat pellets, how to get your bird to eat vegetables, budgie pellets, parakeet won’t eat pellets, cockatiel picky eater, cockatiel pellets, parakeet pellets, cockatiel pellets vs seeds, myhealthtipstoyou.com, myhealthtipstoyou
#howtogetyourbirdtoeatpellets #howtogetyourbirdtoeatvegetables #budgiepellets #parakeetwon’teatpellets #cockatielpickyeater #cockatielpellets #parakeetpellets #cockatielpelletsvsseeds #myhealthtipstoyoucom #myhealthtipstoyou