Buckwheat has a lot of fiber, is suitable for coeliacs and helps fight ailments such as depression, obesity or cardiovascular diseases. The saying goes that we have to eat breakfast like kings, eat like princes and dine like beggars. However, breakfast is usually the food that most people skip or that is not given due importance. In this article we explain how to prepare three breakfasts, all of them very healthy and complete, which, although very nutritious, also help us lose weight thanks to its fiber content. Which one is your favorite?
1. A Green Smoothie
The most healthy and effective way to lose weight is not skipping meals or reducing calories or quantity, but choosing nutritious foods, rich in fiber and satiating. That’s why we present this breakfast for people who want to lose weight without going hungry throughout the morning: a green smoothie. Although we may be surprised by its name, its flavor is delicious and if we are not very hungry when we get up too we can take it away and take it throughout the morning. To prepare it we will need, yes, a blender.
- Half avocado.
- Half ripe banana
- A glass of vegetable drink (preferably rice or oatmeal) or apple juice without sugar.
- A teaspoon of flax seeds.
- Grated lemon peel.
- Agave syrup, honey or purified stevia extract.
Beat the ingredients well until you get a creamy texture. If we want it to be more liquid we will add a little more drink. We can vary the ingredients according to the season and our tastes, adding or changing nuts, seeds, drinks or fruits.
2. The Budwig Cream
In this case we need a very complete breakfast and that will provide us with energy for the whole morning, so we will use the famous Budwig Cream, a recipe created by Dr. Kousmine.
- 2 tablespoons of flax seed oil
- Lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of ground and ground nuts or seeds (sesame, sunflower, pine nuts, walnuts, almonds, etc.)
- One teaspoon of honey or cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon of pollen
- teaspoons raisins or 2 dried figs
- 2 teaspoons of raw and ground oats or well soaked overnight.
How do we Prepare it?
Beat the cheese or yogurt with the oil; add the lemon juice and the other ingredients. We can also add some fresh fruit and accompany it with a digestive infusion. If we do not digest dairy products too well, we can replace them with three spoonfuls of cream of nuts (almond, hazelnut, etc.) without sugar, which can be found in dietetics.
3. Crêpes of Saracen
We all like to make exceptions and give ourselves a whim, but if it is also healthy we enjoy it twice as much. We propose to prepare crêpes but with buckwheat flour, which is widely used in France and which has high fiber content and is more digestive, and also the recipe is suitable for celiacs, since it does not contain gluten.
“This cereal helps fight obesity, depression, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases”.
Ingredients (for 8-12 crêpes):
- 1 glass and a half of buckwheat flour
- A spoonful of sea salt
- 1 glass of cold water (200 ml.)
- 1 egg
- Olive oil
- We mix the water and the salt.
- Add the flour little by little and mix until you get a soft dough.
- We add the egg and beat the mixture well.
- Let the dough rest in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours, and it is ready to be cooked.
- We cook them in the pan, with a little oil, on both sides, in the same way as normal crêpes.
To keep it a healthy breakfast we recommend dispensing creams, creams and sugars and choose one of these options:
- Pure bitter cocoa, honey and yogurt
- Compote apple, raisins and nuts
- Light orange marmalade, orange zest and cinnamon powder
- Egg, lettuce and mayonnaise
- Guacamole and fresh cheese
- Rucola and smoked or marinated salmon
Try these delicious healthy recipes, not only to lose weight, but to give a taste to your palate.
weight loss breakfast menu, weight loss breakfast recipes, healthy breakfast for weight loss and energy, indian breakfast for weight loss, weight loss breakfast on the go, diet breakfast ideas, healthy vegetarian breakfast for weight loss, diet breakfast recipes, myhealthtipstoyou.com, myhealthtipstoyou
#weightlossbreakfastmenu #weightlossbreakfastrecipes #healthybreakfastforweightlossandenergy #indianbreakfastforweightloss #weightlossbreakfastonthego #dietbreakfastideas #healthyvegetarianbreakfastforweightloss #dietbreakfastrecipes #myhealthtipstoyoucom #myhealthtipstoyou